Complaint Review: ValueMags

Chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

ValueMags magazine subscription service Chicago, Illinois

To Whom It May Concern:

ValueMags got hold of my personal information somehow and began sending me a subscription to a magazine I never ordered and wouldn't order if my life depended on it.

They NEVER answer their customer service line, and they have not yet cancelled this subscription which I will NOT pay for.

God knows they've probably stolen my credit card information as well -- I have notifed all my major credit card companies in advance as a preemptive step just in case, because sleazebags like this have no morals.

I am also cancelling ALL hard copies of any subscriptions to magazines I do subscribe to because obviously someone is selling my information.

From now on, if I want a magazine, I'll purchase it anonymously at a store with cash.

I am sick of sleaze like this STEALING from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/valuemags/chicago-illinois-60610/valuemags-magazine-subscription-service-chicago-illinois-609752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content