Complaint Review: Vivint

Salt Lake City, Utah
    United States of America

VIVINT  Pathetic Customer Service Salt Lake City, Utah

Find someone else.

Was an APEX customer by default became Vivint.  Had a 4 year contract .. after 3 equipment began to fail.   After spending hours and hours to fix bad sensors, pad issues etc. was told equipment was told old and they did not have techs to work on it anymore.  Refused to replace or repair without me paying for new equipment.   Did not arm it for about 6 months, rather than waste any more time on the phone with them.

Contract expired, called to cancel, was told to email, did.  Rec'd a call from a rep about 2 weeks later to find out why I was cancelling .. I explained of course apologies over and over.  Assured me this was their fault, I agreed.  Promised all would be taken care of account shut off not monitored anymore, offered me free pad, etc. anything they could do to keep me as a customer.

Called new service, 2 weeks later or so they come to install new equipment and alarm goes off.  I call again, go thru the whole story again, no record of prior conversations, assured again blah blah.  Then to top it off about 2 more weeks go by and I get a bill for 3 months of past due service.  I did not go well with the next call.

Amazing how when under contract they would do nothing to help.  When the contract ran out, they were offering the sun moon and starts ... a little too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/salt-lake-city-utah-84130/vivint-pathetic-customer-service-salt-lake-city-utah-942307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content