Complaint Review: voicestream wireless

• voicestream wireless
    po box742596
    cincinnati, ohio

voicestream contract rip-off

Voicestream over charges me every month and I often go with out service sometimes for a week at a time.

When I call to correct problems I usually get disconnected a few times then they put me on hold I spend close to two hours on the phone and they can't figure it out. Other times they can't access my account because their computers are down.

I had to get another phone because the service is so bad. They won't let me out of the contract because they say the only thing their contract guaranties me is a bill every month.

I can't afford to separate phone plans nor can I afford $200 cancellation fee. Now I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/voicestream-wireless/cincinnati-ohio-45274/voicestream-contract-rip-off-6296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content