Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: 7meyanna — jackson Mississippi United States of America
wells fargo bank
ridgeland, Mississippi United States of America

wells fargo bank made up false overdraft fees ridgeland, Mississippi

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

i have had problems with this bank with fake overdraft fees.. i go to the bank to make a withdraw a check my balance while i am at the bank the next day they till me my account was already overdrawn when i made the withdraw but if it was already overdrawn why was my all my funds there and no fees were deducted out of it.. once my direct deposit was put into my account i checked my balance at the bank then made a withdraw two days later they told me i didnt have enough money in the bank to make that withdraw but it was there i checked it through the bank teller and everything was ok the day i made the withdraw...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo-bank/ridgeland-mississippi-39206/wells-fargo-bank-made-up-false-overdraft-fees-ridgeland-mississippi-761309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wells fargo bank