Complaint Review: Western Union

• Reported By: Tim McGuinness — Doral Florida
  • Western Union

Nationwide
    USA

Western Union Western Union should be avoided at all costs Englewood Colorado Nationwide

I have used Western Union for more than a decade, with very mixed results.  I have used it to send emergency money to family, friends, and employees.  I have sent Christmas bonus money to my employees around the world.

Yet now Western Union says that I can't use their services any more unless I turn over confidential company records that are none of their business.

The irony is that they are the enabler of millions going to African scammers, and they accept no responsibility for those actions.  But my business and personal need require a microscope just to use their services.

I personally will never use their services again, and will never allow any company I am affiliated with to use their services.

I will also not do business with any company that uses them as a payment gateway.  In short, Western Union has lost a customer for life.

Will they care? Of course not.  All of their corporate "good citizen" language is just marketspeak.  They appear to care nothing for their customers, they just want their piece!

So in the end, my companies will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/western-union/nationwide/western-union-western-union-should-be-avoided-at-all-costs-englewood-colorado-nationwide-1154006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content