Complaint Review: WidgetLove.com

Internet
    United States of America

WidgetLove.com Widget Love Little response, no refund, no product Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Provide Information

I ordered a 24 pack of hair chalk deal from Eversave for $19.99. It said on the deal that any orders made before November 22nd would be received by Christmas. My credit card was charged for the purchase on 11/19.

I still have not received this product. I emailed the company 3 times before finally getting a response. It was a canned response with a tracking number. The number said its still in customs in China since December 5th.

Since this was a gift that obviously won't be here by Christmas, I asked for a refund. Of course, I still have not heard a reply. Wish I would have seen how shady this business was before I made the purchase!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/widgetlovecom/internet/widgetlovecom-widget-love-little-response-no-refund-no-product-internet-985315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Provide Information

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

Please provide your ORDER ID or VOUCHER NUMBER so we can look up your order and assit you further. If you parcel is with Customs, there is not much we can do to expedite as there are millions of parcels being sent during the holidays. We would still love to help and will do whatever in our power to make you happy.

Please provide your ORDER ID or VOUCHER NUMBER so we can further assist you ASAP.

Thanks