Complaint Review: Wipe New

• Reported By: Carole — Rough and Ready California United States of America
  • Wipe New

Internet
    United States of America

Wipe New Sent more than I ordered, then charged me $47 shipping and handling. Returned product, did not reimburse S&H Internet

*Author of original report: Wipe New refunded my S&H charges

Bought this 2 for 1 product but operator was a robot - no live body.  Received 3 bottles and 4 application kits for a total of $97.00.  $39 for the product, which was supposed to be $19 plus a $47 S&H charge!  Called to tell them I was returning all items, paid $10 to send back.  When my Visa came, the $47 charge was not credited.  What a rip......never buy anyhting from them - never.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wipe-new/internet/wipe-new-sent-more-than-i-ordered-then-charged-me-47-shipping-and-handling-returned-p-947539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wipe New refunded my S&H charges

AUTHOR: Carole - (United States of America)

I submitted a complaint about Wipe New in September.  They contacted me by phone and offered to refund the $47 S&H charge, which showed up on my credit card bill as a credit this month!  They have completely refunded the $97 charge  for product and S&H.