Complaint Review: World Wide Vacation Marketing

• Reported By: Queen Creek Arizona
  • World Wide Vacation Marketing
    1500 Beville Rd. Suite 606-368
    Daytona Beach, Florida

World Wide Vacation Marketing Fraudulent Company...Ripping people off with false promise and guarantee!!! Daytona Beach Florida

I signed up with this company a year ago in an effort to sell my timeshare. A representative named Bill Kappes called me and told me that if they don't sell my timeshare in a year I would be able to get all of my money back. I've been trying to call them since a year has passed and now their phone number has been disconnected.

I will be looking for legal ways to hold these guys accountable so they get what they really deserve. I hope that this report helps someone else from making the same mistake I did. If anyone has information about their whereabouts, please contact me.
Thank you.

Daniel
Queen Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-wide-vacation-marketing/daytona-beach-florida-32114/world-wide-vacation-marketing-fraudulent-companyripping-people-off-with-false-promise-a-291255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content