Complaint Review: World Wide Vacation Marketing

• Reported By: Rapid City South Dakota
  • World Wide Vacation Marketing
    1500 Beville Rd Suite 606-368
    Daytona, Florida

World Wide Vacation Marketing Promised to sell our time share and banked weeks within 1 year or return our money. Daytona Florida

World wide vacation marketing is a scam. They promised to sell our Time share and banked weeks for an up front fee. They not only took our money but now they dont even have a valid phone number to contact them.

The last time I did talk to them I received the same story I had gotten form them several times before, that they were talking with someone who was making an offer and that if that fell through there was some big event that they were sure to have a buyer at. I should have known something was up when I called and they answered the phone with some other company name and the person I was dealing with was mysteriously gone and they had never heard of that person.
I just want them to be stopped from ripping off more people and if possible to get some of my up front money back so I can find a legitimate seller to market my property.

Dan
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-wide-vacation-marketing/daytona-florida-32114/world-wide-vacation-marketing-promised-to-sell-our-time-share-and-banked-weeks-within-1-ye-290690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content