Complaint Review: Www.PharmacyCards.com

• Www.PharmacyCards.com
    www.PharmacyCards.com
    Nationwide

Www.PharmacyCards.com ripoff! Unauthorized withdrawal. Tempe Arizona

I was looking at my bank statement and found a check number that had already cleared two years ago. The check that was on my current statement was for a different amount than the one that I had originally wrote.
I went to the bank to have them look into it and they found a phone number on the electronic check. The lady at the bank called the phone number and a man named Vincent answer the phone.

Vincent would offer us no help. He wouldn't tell us what company he worked for, only that he was Client Care Relations for twenty five different companies. When we asked for a refund he told us that he would send us a check, but the bank said no he needed to put the money in the same way it was taken out. We also asked for a refund policy, but were told there wasn't a written copy that he could fax to us.

We then asked to speak to a supervisor but he told us that they don't transfer calls there. When I arrived home from the bank my husband called the phone number also. He again spoke with Vincent. Now how many times do you call a business more than one time and get the same person?

Courtney
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2004 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wwwpharmacycardscom/nationwide/wwwpharmacycardscom-ripoff-unauthorized-withdrawal-tempe-arizona-85837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content