Complaint Review: Xlibris

• Reported By: Roman — New Jersey United States of America
  • Xlibris

Internet
    United States of America

Xlibris Xlibirs ripped me off and don't take my calls, Internet

Xliibris will kindly take your money and then they don't deliver what they promise.  You will never see you royalties, because they won't report your sales to you.  I had a least 50 family members and friends purchase my book on Xlibris website and they sent me a royalties check for the quarter for a litte over a $1.00.  They are excellent at calling you up asking for you to purchase extra services and then they not deliver as promised once they have your money and it almost impossible to get someone on the telephone.

They over priced my book and then told me I had to pay $1,500.00 to bring the price down and then they said because I dropped my price my royalties would only be $1.00.  I had to pay another $1,700 to get my royalties back up to 25%.  Now that they have all my money I can never reach anyone there.  I am out of almost $25,000 and I will never see my royalties from them.

My only chance to recover is to buy a ton of books from them and sell them on my own and it cost to become a vendor to sale your book on your own.  Stay away from Xlibris they smile up front and take your money and then lie and disappear.  They will turn you over to someone who speaks very little english and won't understand your complaint nor follow up.  I put my life savings in Xlibris and my book and I'm stuck and Xlibris doesn't give a d*mn.  How in the h*ll are they still a legal business?  They need to be investigated and shut down after they pay their authors their royalties.  Please email me at (((email redacted))) if need me to elaborate, I will be happy to save you $$$$$$ to not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xlibris/internet/xlibris-xlibirs-ripped-me-off-and-dont-take-my-calls-internet-804379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content