Complaint Review: YELP

• YELP

Internet
    USA

YELP Extortion Dover Florida

I am a small business owner in Dover, Florida, we have been in business for over 20 years. We at Budy's Roofing have been corresponding and calling YELP since August, 2016 to speak with the representaives and proper department regarding the negative review on YELP and addressing them placing our good reviews at the bottom and stating NOT RECOMMENDED. We have followed all of their advice: respond to the review, e-mail feedback HQ, call customer service (which we have done several times) and offer too show them proof that this is a false report and that we have never had a contract or done work for this person.

The most shocking thing about this is that while time they have sales representatives calling me to advertise; each time I express that we do not appreciate their extorsion tactics to get us to advertise! and each time that blame it on the computer and assure us this is not true. For a year now they have called me repeatedly and everytime I mention that they are allowing false reviews and suppressing good reviews as NOT RECOMMENDED they deny it and ask  again.

I had a customer actually call me and complain because they took the time to submit a good review and when they realized they were not recommended they were inferiated. I told him to file a complaint against YELP since we have had no luck getting answers. I recently found that they have nearly 3000 complaints filed with the FTC 1466 filed with the BBB.

Thhis is a horrible Company and I am very concerned when a Company like this is allowed to continue to be in Business and thrive by harming the creditbility of others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2017 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yelp/internet/yelp-extortion-dover-florida-1377198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content