Complaint Review: Yourgiftcards.com

• Reported By: Savannah Georgia
  • Yourgiftcards.com
    yourgiftcards.com/index.html
    Mountain View, California

Yourgiftcards.com ripoff they've never responded to any communication I've sent them about my supposed gift card Mountain View California

I saw this site and thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I chose BMG Music as my offer (which I've completed and already received my introductory CD's).

I've tried to get a confirmation email from yourgiftcards.com to obtain a password, but after 2 or 3 attempts, they have yet to reply to my messages. I just sent another one in tonight. I will call them this next week and see what happens. But at this point, this is a company that doesn't pay attention to it's customers and they don't seem to care about the negative reports about them.

Michelle
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yourgiftcardscom/mountain-view-california-940390520/yourgiftcardscom-ripoff-theyve-never-responded-to-any-communication-ive-sent-them-about-122265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content