Complaint Review: Zaken Company

• Reported By: San Clemente California
  • Zaken Company
    13034 Jolette Ave.
    Granada Hills, California

In August of 2002, I received a letter inviting me to participate in generating liquidation sales. I ordered an instruction notebook, registered a Fictitious Name with the county of Orange, and began to make contact as instructed.

By October I was getting ready to set up my first transaction and was noticed by Nick Lasorsa my merchandise manager that Mr. Zaken was not making any efforts to honor his obligation of finding purchasers for the merchandise we were locating.

I then called the Zaken number and was informed all Merchandise Analyses forms were to be sent to the home office.

The materials I sent were never followed up on and after several calls none of which were being returned I figured what Nick Lasorsa had told me was true.

Therefore, on October 26, 2002 I sent a letter requesting he honor the money back guarantee if offered for those who purchased his material. I have never heard from the company again.

Gary
San Clemente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2003 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaken-company/granada-hills-california-93144/zaken-company-corporation-quick-sell-liguidators-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-deception-g-49412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Better Business Bureau?

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

I am always a bit skeptical on both sides of these types of situations.

After reading several of the reports against the Zaken Corporation, I have to wonder why no one has contacted the Better Business Bureau concerning these allegations.

If these are all true and everyone is adamant about stopping the Zaken Corporation, there has to be a legal remedy to this.