Complaint Review: ZBIDDY

427 N Tatnail St #67128
    Washington, Delaware
    USA

ZBIDDY Robbed my Paypal Account of $99.99! Washington Delaware

12-29-13 at 21:06 MST, an unauthorized charge of $99.99 was taken out of my paypal account from ZBID8883804151,,GB, who paypal states is the merchant.  I immediately disputed the charge with paypal with no results due to transaction still pending and paypals rules of charge disputes which states they have to be complete.

In my vigorous efforts in trying to find a number, contact, anything, to help me get my money back, I failed.  I then went back to the website and tried to start all over, to see if I could register then I could possibly get this fixed.  I wasn't able to register.  I then tried to bid.  I couldn't get back into the website.

My first attempt inside the website was my last.  I filled out the information needed for the promotion.  25 free bids along with a purchase of... I then seen $99.00 and decided against it and just "x"d out of the screen. [continued below]....

.....  I didn't hit enter.  Next thing I knew...,paypal mobile alerted me that authorization to ZIB....for $99.00 was pending.  I've had no results.  The company I listed was in small print on that website and I really had to search to find the info I listed.  I wrote them and have had no response yet.  Then I seen this company and decided to help hopefully another from becoming a victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zbiddy/washington-delaware-19801/zbiddy-robbed-my-paypal-account-of-9999-washington-delaware-1112218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content