X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: myshopify -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: HEE — Duluth United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered an item (2019 Kitchen Rotate The Vegetable Cutter, Oder #1003) from their online advertisement through SNS (facebook, Instagram) on January 10th.

I only received an order confirmation email, but I have not received any updates from them. I emailed them 2-3 times since then, but no responses have received.

I clicked "View your order" from the confirmation email, but it shows, "This shop is unavailable." I may be deceived or scammed. Please help.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2020 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/myshopify/hidsfjsd-ordered-item-shipped-1491353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair