X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They advertised a fee of $106 for the assembly of one large piece of furniture. I had a small dresser to be assembled. Then I was charged $226.95 for the assembly - over double the estimate and quote. I called and emailed customer service but no one has returned  my calls or responded.

I have been told that they have requested "approval" from the manager in order to process any refund but I am just getting the run around and there has been no resolution as to this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2019 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/serviz/sherman-oaks-ca-false-1482064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair