Complaint Review: Advanced Veterinary Service, Dr Carlos Sanchez - Seffner Florida

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Reported By: Brandon Florida
  • Advanced Veterinary Service, Dr Carlos Sanchez
    1107 Dr Martin Luther King Jr
    Seffner, Florida

Advanced Veterinary Service, Dr Carlos Sanchez Pet Killers Seffner Florida

Do not bring your pet here!!!! I brought my 2 year old cat here and they were negligent which caused my cat to die from major trauma. They opened up the cage where my cat was recovering and let it fall 4 feet to the ground and her side. Minutes after that she died. We turned them into the state and they blatantly lied about what happened. They told the state that I had opened the cage. These people are liars and caused the death of my cat Rosie. Also, my boyfriend's uncle brought two dogs here that also died in Dr Carlos Sanchez's care. DO NOT BRING YOUR ANIMALS HERE!!!!

Jennifer
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-veterinary-service-dr-carlos-sanchez/seffner-florida-33584/advanced-veterinary-service-dr-carlos-sanchez-pet-killers-seffner-florida-216111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content