Complaint Review: Allen marketing group - Cedar City Utah

309 n 200
    Cedar City, Utah
    United States

Allen marketing group Didn’t Fulfill what they promised Cedar City Utah

Received a phone call from our marketing about A year ago. Where they stated in exchange for going to a timeshare presentation or vacation presentation in Las Vegas. I would receive three nights meal vouchers show tickets and $1500 travel dollars. I agreed with what they proposed. I booked my trip received and email with the details of the presentation showed up at the presentation at the set time. They did not have me in their system when I showed up they gave me some paper work I filled it out and turned it in to the lady at the reception desk she told me she needed to speak with her supervisor about the situation of not being in the system. About 25 minutes later she gave me two options one I could attend the presentation and received no gifting I was promised or I could just leave. Two days later Allan marketing group charge my credit card $300 not sure how they got my information from the hotel I guess. [continued below]....

..... I called them and asked them what this was all about and they said that I was a no-show at the presentation so they were going to charge me $300. I explain the situation that I did show up that I had that Uber receipts that proved that I showed up and there was a mistake on their end and they were not going to give me what was promised. So basically they called me got me to go to a timeshare presentation didn’t give me what they promised and then charge me $300. They are a scam stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2018 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allen-marketing-group/cedar-city-utah-84720/allen-marketing-group-didnt-fulfill-what-they-promised-cedar-city-utah-1433538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content