Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit - Miami Florida

• Reported By: Kingman AZ
  • Capital Choice Consumer Credit
    7439 NW 34th Street
    Miami, Florida

Capital Choice Consumer Credit...not only thieves, but stupid ones.

Having just recieved an offer for a $5K 'platinum card', the first thing I did was go online and run a search on the company name. By chance I wound up on this site, and d**n, am I glad I did!

These guys are total morons, and worse, they don't do their research very well. I am employed but homeless, with a bad credit history, and I was just a bit suspicious of the offer. I'd like to thank Ripoff Report for the eye opener, and I've just sent your URL to everyone on my ICQ list that lives in America or Canada. Keep up the good work!

Wulf Zeiler,
Kingman, AZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-choice-consumer-credit/miami-florida-33122/capital-choice-consumer-creditnot-only-thieves-but-stupid-ones-7653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content