Complaint Review: FFL123 -

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2018
  • Reported By: Frank — Syracuse NY United States
  • FFL123

United States

FFL123 Brandon They charged my credit card 4 times only refunded 2 of the 4 that they charged Other

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Customer Complaint

They charged my credit card 4 times only refunded 2 of the 4 that they charged. When i spoke to this so called Brandon he said he would refund it and never did. So if you people but this garbage be sure to check your charges to your card. He can’t say i didn’t show him my bank statemen because i sent it and have all the e-mail to prove it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2018 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ffl123/-/ffl123-brandon-they-charged-my-credit-card-4-times-only-refunded-2-of-the-4-that-they-char-1453556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Customer Complaint

AUTHOR: Brandon - (United States)

Thanks for the opportunity to respond.  I am afraid this customer may have some mild health disorder.  Frank purchased our product on 8/3/17, and three times on 8/13/17.  This is odd, why purchase the same product four times in a 10-day span?  Frank contacted our company on 8/17/17 and asked for a refund of three purchases.  I alerted my staff to refund him.  One refund went through, no problem.  The other two refunds his bank declined.  I had never seen this where a bank declined our request to refund the card, so I recommended he call his bank.  Frank called his bank and his bank did a charge back to our account for two purchased.  He has now been credited for 3 of 4 purchases.

In summary, customer made four unique and seperate onine purchases.  We refunded one purchase, customer asked to keep one purchase, the other two purchases his back charged back against our account, thus his card was refunded by the bank.

Frank, we are sorry you felt you were treated incorrectly, although you were treated 100% fair sir.  I would call your bank and they can confirm this sir.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Transactions@eprocessingnetwork.com>
Date: Aug 17, 2017 9:03 AM
Subject: Declined Return Transaction
To: <brandon@ffl123.com>
Cc:

This message is to confirm that a return transaction processed by FFL123.com has been declined.

FFL123.com may be contacted at:
      Address: 6809 S. Minnesota Ave
               Suite #203
               SIOUX FALLS , SD 57108
        Phone: 605-610-8898
        Email: brandon@ffl123.com
          Web: www.FFL123.com

Please do not reply to this message. This is simply a courtesy confirmation for your records and security.

Order information is as follows:

Invoice: 38466