Complaint Review: Frank Greco, The Laser Professionals - Lake Park Florida

• Frank Greco, The Laser Professionals
    1511 Prosperity Farms Rd, Ste 100
    Lake Park, Florida
    USA

Frank Greco, The Laser Professionals The Laser Professionals I sent in my laser parts for repair and got my equipment back. Lake Park Florida

In good good faith, I sent equipment to The Laser Professionals, for repair. Frank Greco, owner of the company assured me he could fix my equipment. After three long months, going on four months, he has not returned my equipment. He has not responded to my phone calls, nor to my attorney's correspondence. At this point I feel ripped off. I just want my equipment returned...not to mention the liss of income that otherwise woukd had been generated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2017 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frank-greco-the-laser-professionals/lake-park-florida-33403/frank-greco-the-laser-professionals-the-laser-professionals-i-sent-in-my-laser-parts-for-1391767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content