X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: HouseDataOnline.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BKTraveling — Kenmore Washington USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • HouseDataOnline.com Internet USA

House Data Online Check your credit/debit card charges! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Us To Resolve & Receive A Full Refund

Check you credit/debit card charges. This site started charging my wife's debit card a monthly fee without her permission. It's possible that some anonymous person may have used her d-card to sign up for services provided by this company. But I find it very unlikely for two reasons: My wife NEVER uses her d-card online. (So we're not sure how they got ahold of it. ) And, the charges started appearing at the same time this website went live.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2016 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/housedataonlinecom/internet/house-data-online-check-your-creditdebit-card-charges-internet-1322533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact Us To Resolve & Receive A Full Refund

AUTHOR: HouseDataOnline.com - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hello,

I apologize for your experience and want to ensure that this matter is resolved for you. Please contact me by email so we can look into this and ensure that your account is closed. I will issue a full refund for all charges associated with the account as well.

You can reach me at support@housedataonline.com and I will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Rick

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair