Complaint Review: Howard Beckman Vedic astrologer - Taos New Mexico

• Reported By: Brandon — Waianae Hawaii United States
  • Howard Beckman Vedic astrologer

Taos, New Mexico
    United States

Howard Beckman Vedic astrologer Howard Hamsa Beckman Complete scam and unprofessional Taos New Mexico

Sold me a super expensive ring after a consultation then revealed personal information from an astrology report that I paid him to do with a potential new partner to my ex wife who I was in court divorcing. How unprofessional. He claims to have 35 years experience and be a master astrologer and charges exhorbitant rates and yet has no idea about client confidentiality. He never refunded me when I complained although after complaints to Vedic astrological associations he withdrew his statement to my wife about my potential new partner. I was shocked especially since he had been recommended by the American Institute of Vedic studies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2018 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/howard-beckman-vedic-astrologer/taos-new-mexico/howard-beckman-vedic-astrologer-howard-hamsa-beckman-complete-scam-and-unprofessional-ta-1433954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content