Complaint Review: Link Targeter com - La Feria Texas

613 N Main
    La Feria, Texas
    United States

Link Targeter com They tried to defraud me ! La Feria Texas

After buying the $19.95 service in the morning of 6/4/2018, at 8 pm my bank sent me a text that they attempted to make a $1000.00 charge on my credit card. I was in shock, called the bank and cancelled my card and on 6/5/2018 filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's Office. P.S. I did not get the $19.95 service I paid for either and they will not answer phone calls or emails. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2018 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/link-targeter-com/la-feria-texas-78559/link-targeter-com-they-tried-to-defraud-me-la-feria-texas-1446245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content