Complaint Review: Pheonix Advisors Group -

• Reported By: Lisan — United States
  • Pheonix Advisors Group
    RYNEK GLOWNY 28 31-010 CRACOW, POLAND
    United States

Pheonix Advisors Group So Much Unprofessional People... They took all my Money!!!

Pheonix Advisors Group is a fake company. Please stay away from them. They took all the money I deposited with them and later stopped responding to my emails and messages. I had to reach out to another recovery company to help me recover all my money back and it was successful.

Pheonix Advisors Group will only waste your time and your money. Stay away from them. You will never recover your money. I am shocked to see them they are so much unprofessional people. They took all my money. Use any other company for money recovery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pheonix-advisors-group/-/pheonix-advisors-group-so-much-unprofessional-people-they-took-all-my-money-1464198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content