Complaint Review: AT&T wireless

• Reported By: brenda — salem Virginia
AT&T wireless
Nationwide USA

AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide

I recently switched over the AT&T hoping to have better service. I switched 4 lines over and was told by the store salesman to call customer service and they would remove 2 of my activation fees. I called the same day and the representative said she would remove 2 of them. I received my bill and they were not removed so I called back and was told AT&T doesn't waiver any activation fees. I also was told that I had to be assigned temporary numbers in order to transfer my old number so I did but never used the temporary number. The store salesman still had the phones. When I got my bill I am being charged taxes on the temporary numbers and the transfer numbers. Customer service said there is nothing they can do about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-wireless/nationwide/ATT-wireless-Billing-scam-Nationwide-1160645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T wireless