Complaint Review: About the Children

• Submitted: Sun, January 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 01, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Michigan United States of America
About the Children

About the Children ATC Took money off of my credit card and never gave me any services Internet, Internet

My experience was terrible. About the Children took 98 dollars from me and wanted 900 dollars to start the process. and $24.95 every month after that their services were needed. I never recieved any services from them. They told me that tha main goal was to "get my case in the hands of a judge." It would only happen if I paid them. I got approved for a hardship, meaning that tha 900 dollars got knocked down to 660 dollars I told them I will think about it. I tried to call them after that and never could get in touch with them again. They continued to try and charge my card, I had to call and cancel the number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/About-the-Children/internet/About-the-Children-ATC-Took-money-off-of-my-credit-card-and-never-gave-me-any-services-Int-816582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on About the Children