Complaint Review: Allied Interstate LLC

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Terry — Clarkston Washington
Allied Interstate LLC
Nationwide USA

Allied Interstate LLC, eBay Inc. Trying to collect for ebay for an item never sold off the site Warrenton Nationwide, VA

Alleid Interstate LLC a collections agent (so they say) attempted last year to collect $60.00 (a sellers fee) for a motorcylce I had advertised on ebay, I did not have a current paypal account and it was the first time I had ever tried to sell anything on ebay, a customer clicked on the buy it now feature and was rejected becuase I did not have a current paypal account and I was out of town and did not answer back the emails, I sold the bike to a guy that found another one of my ads on craigs list,( I have a copy of his check and drivers license) and I can prove he did not buy the bike off ebay! I have allready told the company (Allied) all this last year 2013 and told them to stop harassing me as well as Ebay and I was not going to pay! right after it turned 2014 I got a email from ebay telling me I owe them $60.00 again! I also just recieved a letter today from Alleid Interstate that they are attempting to collect the debt for ebay! ahh here we go again! Is there not a statu of limitations that has run out? there computer made a mistake! thats all, but they want to ruin my credit for it! I am sick of these idiots harassing me and ruining my credit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Interstate-LLC/nationwide/Allied-Interstate-LLC-eBay-Inc-Trying-to-collect-for-ebay-for-an-item-never-sold-off-th-1145503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Interstate LLC