Complaint Review: American Publications

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Hicksville New York
American Publications
New Haven, Connecticut U.S.A.

American Publications How can they do that? New Haven Connecticut

Im currently looking for a way to earn extra money to help pay for my wedding in May. I saw the ad, called them up and gave my info, they sent me a form that said to send it back with 40$. I did and im waiting for word. I called the number this morning and got an answering machine so i went on the internet looking for them and i found this site. Ill take a ride up to New Haven and see whats up myself. How can people get away with this nowadays? I dont get it.

Bryan
Hicksville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Publications/New-Haven-Connecticut/American-Publications-How-can-they-do-that-New-Haven-Connecticut-397645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Publications