Complaint Review: Angel Stevens Process At Home

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Cody Wyoming
Angel Stevens Process At Home
8721 St. Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Process At Home Rip Off Did not do what they promised! Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvenience.

I paid $197.00 to process rebates at home Feb. 12, 2008.I joined Click Bank and followed the instructions I was given by Angel Stevens. As of today I have asked for my money back and I am waiting to hear back from someone at the Process at home people. I have spent a lot of money trying to make money, but it has not worked. Also two different companies have contacted me on behalf of Angel Stevens making promises they have not kept. I always try to have faith in people and what they say. But after this experience I am truly having my doubts.

Jeff
Cody, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home-Rip-Off-Did-not-do-what-they-promised-Los-Angeles-Californi-327776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens Process At Home

Sorry for the inconvenience.

AUTHOR: Pah Support - (U.S.A.)

Please do an e-mail to our support unit explaining the issue.

You can reach them via e-mail at :-> support@processathome.com