Complaint Review: Artisan Florist

• Web:
  • Category: Florists

Artisan Florist ripoff dishonest business Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Setting the record straight

This company is a fraud. Do not order flowers from them. I ordered an $80 bouquet for my cousin's birthday. The flower was not delivered until late at night. And what they left on the door step was one of those $3 carnations that you can buy at gas stations and liquor stores.

I have repeatedly tried to contact the company but there is no answer and the automated telephone system is programmed to hang up on you whenever you press the button for customer service. The same deal for emails - their customer service email address is a fake address and the emails just bounce back due to delivery failure.

Do not order flowers from this company. I found them through an ad in Google.

Christine
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artisan-Florist/nationwide/Artisan-Florist-ripoff-dishonest-business-Internet-117891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artisan Florist

Setting the record straight

AUTHOR: Leila - (Canada)

I have been reading through all the rip off reports on the company I work for and some of them make me feel pretty bad for the consumers. Do I think my company is purposely going out of it's way to screw people over? no, I think with any business there are going to be mistakes made. This particular rip off report is pretty bogus though and I feel little to no sympathy for the author. "It arrived at night" uhm.. too bad? I don't see what the problem was, most people complaining on this site didnt have a product arrive at all, or it was weeks late and youre complaining because it showed up at night? that's just silly and petty. We ship through fedex, once it leaves our warehouse it is no longer in our hands, and it states quite clearly in our terms and service agreement that we do NOT guarantee delivery times or dates(for exactly that reason) so consider yourself lucky!

as for the quality of the flower, if you decide to order something cheap like carnations for their birthday how is it our fault you realized just how low grade carnations are? it's not. (try roses next time)

I am a customer service rep at Urbanflorist, I spend 8 hours a day taking complaints so I really don't see how you can claim customer service doesn't exist, You also claim our email does not exist which is another blatant lie. Often full up with obtuse complaints from people who did not read our disclaimer, yes, but non existant? not hardly.

to reiterate, Urbanflorist is about as imperfect as any other e-business, no more no less, no one is sitting in their office thinking up ways to defraud you out of money,we all have specific jobs to do and we do them to the best of our ability, due to human error sometimes things get messed up, that is true of any business anywhere. As the customer it is your choice to stop using us as your florist, that speaks more loudly than anything you rant about on the internet (My bosses are barely aware that this site exists) or scream at me on the phone (which btw is completely ridiculous, I am customer service, not a CEO I don't make the rules i just get paid to enforce them so no I can not waive your fifteen dollar cancellation fee or whatever else it is you're trying to manipulate me into doing, yelling at me changes nothing!)