Complaint Review: Assurance wireless

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: connie — Morristown Tennessee United States of America
Assurance wireless
not on my letter Internet United States of America

Assurance wireless Virgin mobile Will not add minutes I paid for to my phone. Internet

I ordered virgin mobile's Assurance Wireless to save money on my telephone bill.  Now I have no
service at all.  This is the second month I have had it.  March went o.k. but April 9th my minutes ran out ....or early April 10th AM. After church on Sun, the tenth, I got on a neighbor's phone to order more minutes.  The credit card was approved, no problem.  They said min. were added but they never came on and still haven't.  I called them back and they wanted the credit card no. again which I supplied although American Express said they had provided payment. This time the amt. didn't go through because I had very little credit left on the card.

I continued to call and offered a confirmation number which Assurance wouldn't take and also told them to call the Authorization Dept. which they refused to do.  They claimed they couldn't call out on their phones.  I begged to speak to someone in authority but that was refused.  I'm going to the Better Business Bureau  but thought I'd vent here first.  This Assurance Wireless has no support for Customers. Beware! I believe someone got the number wrong and someone else is
using my minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-wireless/internet/Assurance-wireless-Virgin-mobile-Will-not-add-minutes-I-paid-for-to-my-phone-Internet-717937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance wireless