Complaint Review: Blockbuster Online

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:cartersville Georgia
Blockbuster Online
Blockbuster Online.com Internet U.S.A.

Blockbuster Online Blockbuster Online- This company sucks, dishonest,and should be taken down. What a rip! Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Pay Attention

Blockbuster Online is deceptive, dishonest and deserves to be taken down. They made an illegal, unauthorized charge to my credit card for $19.25.

Blockbuster Online said the unrefundable fund was for my monthly fee. We have never seen any dvd from Blockbuster, not even the,"free" ones. What cheats! Never had an account with Blockbuster Online.

My mistake was requesting the free three dvd's when I switched to Dish Network,(Another rip-off company). Apparently that is when they made me an account.

I ignored their request for me to order dvd's. Called my local Blockbuster store and asked the mgr. for help. He was a young snot-nosed, pimple faced, punk who would have not been qualified in a legitimate business as janitor! No help there.

In hindsight, I should have ignored Dish Network's come-on of the free three dvd's. How many times have I been screwed by the word, "Free."

It would please me to no end for Blockbuster Online to end up in half a dozen class action suits that would take them into bankruptcy. How do these dishonest companies continue to stay in business?

Trx
cartersville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Online/internet/Blockbuster-Online-Blockbuster-Online-This-company-sucks-dishonestand-should-be-taken-d-282605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Online

Pay Attention

AUTHOR: Divo366 - (U.S.A.)

Everybody who complians about 'never signing up' for these online accounts.. just pay attention! We're not your babysitters, if we ask you if you want to sign up for something, and you say yes, that's it. Don't come back and say 'my husband wasn't paying attention' or 'I didn't understand.' Simply either say 'no' or ask, if you don't understand. It's that simple. Nobody tricked you into anything, you had to willingly give your credit card information, and agree to sign up for the service. The biggest issue I have working for Blockbuster is that people don't take responsibility for there own actions, it's always somebody else's fault. I'm a current employee and can clear up any questions you may have.