Complaint Review: Bongo International

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Lam — Kowloon Other Hong Kong
Bongo International
315 Seaview Ave. Bridgeport, Connecticut United States of America

Bongo International bongous.com, trust fail & stole my valuable item Bridgeport, Connecticut

*Author of original report: Problem was settle finally.

Be a customer / member of Bongous,com over 3 years. Their service was so far so good!
But I found they have some problem lately.  I had my items missing in the shipment before last shipment & did report to their customer service.  I did mention the trust issue on their operation department.
Since the items are less important, so I let it go.
But I do really piss off on the last shipment.
I placed the shipment order on 28th of August. The shipment included some sport goods & two vintage watches (one of them is worth $5000 value ROLEX watch). They charged me the shipping fee at  the same time.
Suppose they would have my items shipped on same day and I should receive my shipment within a week. (Yes, I located in HongKong)
After one week, I didn't receive anything. I found out they still keeping/holding my shipment.
Then I contacted their customer service. [continued below]....
..... After few messages communication in their support log,
they had my items shipped on 13rd of Sep.
It was shock when I received my parcel on 17th of Sep.
The" Rolex watch" wasn't in the parcel, not even listed in their Commercial Invoice!
Then, I checked my Bongo account. I didn't see this item in my "Inventory" either.
At the same time, I failed to contact their customer service via the support log these few days.

OMG, they stole my Rolex watch!! What's going on to the Bongo International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bongo-International/Bridgeport-Connecticut-06607-2433/Bongo-International-bongouscom-trust-fail-stole-my-valuable-item-Bridgeport-Connecti-943851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bongo International

Problem was settle finally.

AUTHOR: Lam - (Hong Kong)

After 2 weeks of the report posting, I was received the email from the manager of customer service of Bongo. With his helpful effort, the problem was solved at the end.
I choose "Trust & Believe".
So, I'm going to keep using their service.