Complaint Review: Brickhouse Security

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous Businessman — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Brickhouse Security
New York, New York United States of America

Brickhouse Security Great Sales, Poor Customer Service New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Trackports Not Working

I ordered some tracking devices for our company vehicles, and plugged them into the vehicles OBD-II port as instructed. They were supposed to automatically start working after driving around for about 30 minutes or so.

I went on vacation for a week, and expected to return and see some reports. They didn't track the entire time I was gone!

I emailed customer service, which was a way to contact them, as stated in order receipt in my email. I wated for two days, no response. I emailed them again. Waited another day, no reponse. I emailed them a third and last time. waited another day, still no response.

Finally, I told them to cancel the service and asked for a refund. After that, they responsed to my first email and said they reset the devices. I checked and they still didn't work, so I emailed them again and asked them to cancel my service and issue a refund.

After another week, I finally received an email confirming the cancelation, but they can't give me a refund. They are so quick to make a sale, but once they have your money in their pocket, customer service is gone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brickhouse-Security/New-York-New-York-1018/Brickhouse-Security-Great-Sales-Poor-Customer-Service-New-York-New-York-950754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brickhouse Security

Trackports Not Working

AUTHOR: Brickhouse security - (USA)

Hello,

I apologize that the Trackports didn't work out for you.  Due to the placement of the units inside the vehicle, sometimes the GPS gets blocked and they just don't work out for customers with certain makes of vehicles.  Also sorry we didn't respond to your email in a timely fashion - we definitely have been backed up due to high volume of sales in the past couple months, but have added 10 new members to the team so we can respond to customer inquires much quicker.

If there are any further issues with your account I'd be happy to look into them and help you out - please respond with your order number if so.

Regards