Complaint Review: Bruce Berman

• Reported By:west hartford Connecticut
Bruce Berman
??? , California U.S.A.

Bruce Berman "I Did It You Can To" Not what it seems Ripoff California

I seen a comercial on TV about Bruce's book and went to his website and ordered his free trial for S&H. I received his book along with a set of CD's. I read the book and found that through out the book, Bruce mostly spoke about himself and how rich he was. I learned that if you want to be rich, you must seep to a level below human standards just like 90% of all the rich people in the world.

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I did not open the CD set because I knew that Bruce's team would refuse the refund. When I called to return the items they lowered the price to only a quarter of the initial $100 fee. I ended up buying it and checked the CD's out only to find that the CD's show you how to start your own business and to turn the business over to a public trading company. Like the one he has specifically for this book. LOL.

Beware!

Steve
west hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bruce-Berman/California/Bruce-Berman-I-Did-It-You-Can-To-Not-what-it-seems-Ripoff-California-252868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bruce Berman