Complaint Review: Burger King

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2003

• Reported By:Basin Wyoming
Burger King
Grand Ave Billings, Montana U.S.A.

Burger King Rip-off Have it Your Way? the business that doesnt give a damn Billings Montana

I stopped in a burger king in Phoenix AZ I ordered a whopper with extra pickles. I saw the charge on the screen and when I got to the drive thru window there were no extra pickles. as a matter of fact there were NO pickles. I asked for pickles and was told to stop holding up the line and drive off. I never got any pickles.

5 days later I go thru a burger king in grand ave billings montana. ordered the same thing. this time I stayed to look at the buger to make sure it was what I ordered. I was told to get out of line so they could wait on other people. I drove to the parking lot and sure enough I had to go back in because all I had was a little whopper jr with 2 pickles on it. nothing else. when I walked in and complained the manager threw the burger across the isle in the trash and said I should stop causing problems.

this was the first and LAST time I will ever go to this burger king. their motto should be have it our way or lump it.

Kevin
Basin, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2003 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Burger-King/Billings-Montana/Burger-King-Rip-off-Have-it-Your-Way-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-damn-Billings-Montan-50095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Burger King