Complaint Review: CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2002

• Reported By:milwaukee wi
CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT
9590 NW 25TH STREET MIAMI, FLORIDA U.S.A.

CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT RIPPED ME OFF!!!!

I WAS IN A TIME WHERE MY CREDIT WAS KIND OF SCREWED UP,AND OUT OF THE BLUE I RECIEVED A CREDIT APPROVAL.DEEP DOWN INSIDE I KNEW MY CREDIT WAS KIND OF MESSED UP BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW COULD I BE APPROVED WITHOUT EVEN BEING PRE APPROVED,BUT INSTEAD OF THINKING I GOT EXCITED AND MOVED TOO FAST.I FIGURED IF 39.00 BUCKS WOULD GET ME A PLATINUM CREDIT CARD AND I WOULD GET THE CHANCE TO REPAIR MY CREDIT THEN WHY NOT. I RUSHED TO GET A MONEY ORDER AND THEN I SENT IT OFF.I WAITED AND WAITED BUT NO CARD CAME THATS WHEN I WENT ON THE NET TO CHECK MY STATUS,THATS WHEN I SEEN THIS SITE.IM SOOOOO ANGRY ABOUT THIS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. SOME ONE PLEASE STOP THESE ??????? FOR THEY GET SOMEBODY ELSE.

Kevin
milwaukee, wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITOL-CHOICE-CONSUMER-CREDIT/MIAMI-FLORIDA-33172/CAPITOL-CHOICE-CONSUMER-CREDIT-RIPPED-ME-OFF-15673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITOL CHOICE CONSUMER CREDIT