Complaint Review: CONCEPTLENS

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: XIN — LONDON Other United Kingdom
CONCEPTLENS
14 Princes Road 14 Princes Road Liverpool, Select State/Province United States of America

CONCEPTLENS UK Lens not received after a month 14 Princes Road Liverpool , Other

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Conceptlens

I made my order on 21 Oct, emailed the company immediately saying i had input the wrong address, and got an email to confirm its been dispatched on 29 Oct

After that, I can neither find information about my order on its website nor did i get replies from email.

And i tried to call the number on the website but it seemed not to be some number for Concept Lens just some random number. I am so angry I paid 75 pounds!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONCEPTLENS/14-Princes-Road-Liverpool-Select-StateProvince-L8-1TH/CONCEPTLENS-UK-Lens-not-received-after-a-month-14-Princes-Road-Liverpool-Other-973149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONCEPTLENS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Conceptlens

AUTHOR: Annonymous - ()

I have orderd contact lenses from the website conceptlens and it is now two weeks since I have not heard anything from them.  I pad around 20 pounds and either I want to have money back or recieved my contact lenses.  Please process this enquiry as soon as possible.

Dont use this company in the future.