Complaint Review

PO Box 7823 Edison, New Jersey United States of America Phone:
1-800-345-5866
Category:
Questionable Activities

Carol Wright gifts Enrolled me in their Passport to Health and charged me $29,95 a month until I called them today, Edison, New Jersey

I placed an order in June 2011 and then forgot about it.  I was having vision problems and was not aware they had signed me up for Passport to Health,  I don't even know what that is so why would I sign up for it?  I called company today and they said they got permission over the phone to do this and sent me a package with the info,  I don't recall ever receiving such a package and cannot find anything in my records.

I will be sure to never order anything from them again and will tell everyone I know about their charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carol-Wright-gifts/Edison-New-Jersey-08818/Carol-Wright-gifts-Enrolled-me-in-their-Passport-to-Health-and-charged-me-2995-a-month-828538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carol Wright gifts