Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

Chicago, Illinois Sacramento, California USA
  • Phone: 312-473-6009
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Net USA Was told by a man with a foreign accent if I wanted a $600 loan to go to Walmart, purchase a $4.50 Greendot Money Card at Walmart, put $110 on it as a security deposit, & call him back & give the code on the back of it. After the code is given he will then deposit the $600 into my account in 2-3hrs.  Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: called me too

*UPDATE Employee: From a CashNetUSA Representative

That didn't sound right to me so I got online WHILE STILL TALKING TO HIM & found out that same name is on the CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGENCY website many times. I told him he was a fraud & he hung up on me. The next day he called again, must've forgot he had called me the day before, & I quckly told him "YOU CALLED ME YESTERDAY & I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE A FRAUD & IM REPORTING YOU". He hung up on me again. I looked up the LEGIT CASH NET USA & was given a # to call & report the FAKE Cash Call USA (1-866-254-3581 ext. 8616).

Foreign accent male called numerous times to get me to purchase a greendot money card at Walmart as a deposit for loan. Didn't sound right so i logged on consumer complaint agency website while still talking to him & found out they're a fraud. They are also on the RippOffReport.com website. [continued below]....

..... Called them out on it and the hung up on me.

Must've forgot they called the day before because they called again & when reminded they were a fraud, they hung up again. I called the real Cash Net USA & was given a number to call (1-866-251-3581 ext. 8616) to report them. The real Cash Net USA number is 1-888-801-9075 not 1-312-473-6009.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-USA/Sacramento-California-95670/Cash-Net-USA-Was-told-by-a-man-with-a-foreign-accent-if-I-wanted-a-600-loan-to-go-to-Wal-1084227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net USA

called me too

AUTHOR: Lori - ()

They must be hitting Indiana now, as I just received a call for a loan. I did not answer and was able to call them back and they answered. It is the same scam. Goodluck catchin these theivin jerks!!

Try and call media like whas11 or wlky32 or wdrb41...Let people know this is a scam in this area...In/Ky news down my way..

From a CashNetUSA Representative

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - ()

Hi. I am a CashNetUSA representative. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You made the right decision by calling us and reporting the issue. If the scammer calls you back, do not confirm any of your personal information.