Complaint Review: Cats Meow

• Reported By: FlyTyer — Colorado Springs Colorado
Cats Meow

Cats Meow GetCatsMeow.Com Misrepresentation of charges. Internet

*Consumer Comment: retraction of original complaint/report #894024

The TV ads as well as the Web site state the basic product as follows:

Offer Details: Cat's MeowTM is the cat toy your cat can't resist!

Through this special offer, you get Cat's MeowTM for only $19.99 plus $7.99 P&H. BUT WAIT, now you can buy one, get one FREE! Just pay an additional $7.99 P&H.

After accepting one additional upgrade which was listed as an additional $5.00 per unit  I was charged $29.99 per unit and shipping of $15.90 per unit for a total of $91.78.

According to my calculations I should have been charged $24.99 per unit and $7.99 shipping per unit for a total of $45.96.  You do not get a chance to see the total charges until the order has been processed.

You cannot speak with anyone about the order except Monday through Friday and since I placed the order on a Saturday, I suspect they will claim to have shipped the items when I do contact them on Monday.

This will be disputed by my Credit Card Company when I see the charges on my Credit Card.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cats-Meow/internet/Cats-Meow-GetCatsMeowCom-Misrepresentation-of-charges-Internet-1046630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cats Meow

retraction of original complaint/report #894024

AUTHOR: robert - ()

Please update my original complaint against CTGroup and Todd Griffiths with a retraction:

"CTGroup [or Century Tangibles Group, or other trade name as may be appropriate] and Todd Griffiths ultimately honored their agreement with me and have made arrangements to make me entirely whole, including appropriately accounting for those factors which caused some delay in the return of my funds and property. While those delays were regrettable, and caused me some anxiety, I give the company credit for standing by their word in the end "

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC