Complaint Review: Cig4u

• Reported By:hauppauge New York
Cig4u
Internet U.S.A.

Cig4u ripoff I lost $200 dollars do not order from cig4u Internet

*Author of original report: mr alex has NOT been issued a refund as requested

*UPDATE Employee: Mr. Alex has been issued a refund as requested

I placed an order for 12 cartons of ciggs on 11/17. I have made phone calls for the last 14 days, and no one has returned my calls. I refuse to lose anymore money to this incompetent "business" by calling them every day.
I don't believe a customer service department even exists!

Do not order from cig4u. Spend your money on a company that will actually send you the merchandise you have paid for.

Alex
hauppauge, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cig4u/internet/Cig4u-ripoff-I-lost-200-dollars-do-not-order-from-cig4u-Internet-129228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cig4u

mr alex has NOT been issued a refund as requested

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

only after filing a ripoff report, did i receive a response from this company. their rebuttal would have you believe that they have actually issued a refund. it would also have you believe that they responded to me direct via e-mail NEITHER OF WHICH OCCURED! i encourage all who have been ripped off by cig4u to contact me @ porto@optonline.net, i have an unbelievable attorney. again, i ordered cigarettes in NOVEMBER i have left over a dozen phone messages(how many do you think were successful)and what does "no longer than 10 business days" actually mean?

Mr. Alex has been issued a refund as requested

AUTHOR: Natalie - (U.S.A.)

Cig4u would like to offer its sincere apologies to Mr. Alex and assure him that his refund has been issued, since he did not receive his order that was shipped to him and will take no longer than 10 business days for him to see the credit.

Here at Cig4u, our customer service department answers emails and voice messages every minute 24 hours a day. We do not ignore customers e-mails or voice messages and guarantee that if we receive your e-mail or voice message successfully, it will definetely be replied to via e-mail.

Mr. Alex did receive 4 e-mails from us informing him about the problems that we have been facing with U.S. customs, which have now been fully resolved. Again, our company would like to apologize to Mr. Alex for any inconvenience that may have been caused and urge him to contact us via e-mail should he have any further problems.

customer service department