Complaint Review: City Grid Media

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: caseplumbing — Tampa Florida United States of America
City Grid Media

City Grid Media - City Search I was promised lots of calls after the 3 month period. We paid $1200.00 for the first 2 months and when I complained, they gave me a free month. Spoke with my Account Manager, Tricia Smith, who said w Internet

*Author of original report: Company response

I signed up in August 2011. I was told by Tricia Smith, my Account Manager, that it would take at least 3 months to get the call volume I was promised. I became sceptical after 2 months since we had a few calls. I was still in the red, i.e. cost me more. They said they would give me a free month. No more calls, so I cancelled. I feel that I have been conned. They got $1200.00 out of me for about $450.00 in sales. Guess what? Tricia Smith doesn't work there anymore, so I can't address the subject that she told me that I would get loads of calls in the 4th month. What a con. DO NOT use these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media/internet/City-Grid-Media-City-Search-I-was-promised-lots-of-calls-after-the-3-month-period-We-p-791247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media

Company response

AUTHOR: caseplumbing - ()

and now my Staff are being treated like crap on the phone from these people and we are threatened with " we will not get another lead from Google" Now we know with whom we are dealing.