Complaint Review: City Grid Media

8833 West Sunset Blvd.
    West Hollywood, California
    United States of America

City Grid Media False Credit Card Charges West Hollywood, California

City Grid Media made promises of "Pay for Performance". Their rep told us that we would only be charged for the calls received from their work provided. These charges would be charged for calls provided up to a certain preset dollar amount.

After a few months I noticed they were charging me the full amount. At this point no calls had been generated from their services rendered. When I contacted them to notify that I was going to cancel services and all automatic debits needed to stop, they proceeded to charge my account for two months. THE NEXT DAY!

I had the bank look into the charges and investigate the case. They found the charges to be fraudulent and reimbursed my money. In the following days City Grid proceeded to harass me with collection emails and phone calls. I proceeded to tell them the agreement that was made with their salesman and if they could prove otherwise I would be willing to pay.

The calls stopped and they have sent me to collections. My attorney will be contacting them and litigation will proceed.

Do not proceed with with this company. They provide zero results and even worse customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/city-grid-media/west-hollywood-california-/city-grid-media-false-credit-card-charges-west-hollywood-california-988605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content