Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2003

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Credit Education Group
10624 S Eastern Ave Suite A-435 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group CREDIT SCAM & RIPOFF LIARS! I AM ANGRY, AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK TODAY. Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: reply to tracy in illinois

I got a call on my cell saying that I had been approved for a credit card with $2500 after I had applied for a credit card online. They took me for $296 in March of this year, I have been trying to get my money back.

After calling for 5 months I finally got through to someone who called herself Ruth who acted so appalled by the fact that I hadn't received a refund. She took my number and promised to call me back, she has not yet.

I finally got through and a gentleman told me that my refund was being processed, but when I asked how he knew he said that he looked it up. The crazy thing is I hadn't given him any of my information when he said he looked it up.

I started asking for a refund in April, because it was taking them so long to send me out the information in order to obtain my card. I AM ANGRY, AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK TODAY. I think we should all get together and file a class action suit, if needed I'll start the process and those that need to be added on should contact me by using the rebuttal box.

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

Tracey
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2003 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-CREDIT-SCAM-RIPOFF-LIARS-I-AM-ANGRY-AND-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-TO-66503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group

reply to tracy in illinois

AUTHOR: Enedina - (U.S.A.)

Tracy I think that the suggestion you have made, is a very good one. The reason I did not check the media box is that I am disabled and embarrassed of my physical shape. Like many of the ripoff reports, I also need finacial help and thought that the $2500 would come in very handy. I would be willing to help you with anything a can from my Riverside, Ca. home...letters, phone calls, etc.