Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2001

• Reported By:
Cybersonic
370 Amapola Ave. Suite #102 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic "Free" Replacement Toothbrushes DON'T SHOW UP..EVER

*0: Even when given a chance to redeem themselves....

Cybersonic has claimed that they have shipped my "Free" replacement brushes. Today is 11/21/2001. I have been trying to get the replacement brushes since 6/2001. I have called the company about 15 times (when the recording doesn't say, all customer reps are busy and then hang up on me), and have sent them about 25 - 30 e-mails. They infrequently answer the e-mails and I know they get them, because I get a read receipt about 2 days after I send the e-mails. When they choose to respond, it says "we have shipped your replacement, please be patient."

When I do talk with someone who is not an answering service agent, I am told that they have shipped the brushes and to just be patient. I really like the product and it works great. It would be an awesome deal if they really kept their promise.

One time when I called, they wanted more money for a replacement warranty for the 2nd year. I bought two units so I need brushes for two families. They wanted something like $45 or so for the 2 units. They wanted more money and won't ship the "free" replacement brushes. The unit becomes useless without them. Only the brushes that they make will fit the unit.

Back to the brushes not showing up, they have even charged my card back on 10/10/2001 and I have never seen the "free" brushes. I wish I could contact Robert Urich or any of the dentists that endorse this product to let them know that we are unable to use it because the brushes are worn out. Again, I have been frequently calling and sending e-mails since JUNE trying to get the replacements.

What they sell the product on is cost savings, but there isn't any and it was an expensive solution since I need to go purchase another product now. $99 for a toothbrush you can only use for six months is VERY EXPENSIVE! And I bought two units.

I have even contacted my charge card company to get my money back, but you have to report problems in the first 60 days or so.
My hands are tied.

This is a total rip off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Torrance-California-90501/Cybersonic-Free-Replacement-Toothbrushes-DONT-SHOW-UPEVER-8031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic

#1 0

Even when given a chance to redeem themselves....

AUTHOR: - ()

I sent Cybersonic this web page report and let them know they have bad press. As you can see, they have no interest in responding to these claims against them. Looks like they are in it for the short gain and not interested in long term customers.

Buy from CYBERSONIC and get ripped off.