specimen

• Reported By: Mark — Virginia
DBD
7904 E. Chaparral Rd. Suite A110-185 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

DBD DBD Marketing Scottsdale Arizona

Spoke with Ophelia over the course of several days before deciding to sign up with DBD. A few days later I decided to go with another SEO company and cancelled by phone.

After checking my charge statement  later I discovered that Ophelia did not cancel as requested.

And the charges kept coming. Finally I contacted my credit card company and contested the charges.

DBD contested the chargeback. Ophelia informed my credit card company that they had received no cancellation notice.

I informed my credit card company that they had not submitted one report ; that this was proof enough to confirm my cancellation. Finally I was able to provide the proof by phone records that I had cancelled.

DBD NEVER submitted a single report that had been received. This was despite Ophelia's promise to do so.

My experience with DBD was not a good one. In my opinion I would not recommend this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DBD-/Scottsdale-Arizona/DBD-DBD-Marketing-Scottsdale-Arizona-1102802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DBD