Complaint Review: Deal Breakers

Deal Breakers
1115 E Hudson St Columbus, Ohio USA

Deal Breakers Lev Shafer All Stolen Items at this store Columbus Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ANOTHER HARASSMENT CASE AGAINST DEAL BREAKERS

Trust me stay away from this place unless you want to go to jail. I went there 3 time in the first month when they opened. I kinda liked the cash only back door deal at first until I found out all the items are stolen. The cops were there every time I stopped in picking up stolen items and question the guys working there. They will buy anything from the local crack heads with no questions asked and then try to clean it up and pass it off as new to the local customers. I made the mistake of buying so junk best buy return flat screen TV that the guys told me was bran new. When I got home the TV stopped working. I called the LG tech support and since the S/N had been scratched off they would not help me. I tried to return the bad TV since my recipt says 30 day warranty but the guys said They dont take TV's back. Yes the Cops were there this day also. They had several people in hand cuffs when I pulled up. I spoke with one of the officers and he told my they are trying to shut this place down since it had over 50 open stolen item reports in the past 30 days. He said the guys working there were paying people to go smash car windows and bring back any GPS or iPods for fast cash.

STAY AWAY from this place. It is totally shaddy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Breakers/Columbus-Ohio-43202/Deal-Breakers-Lev-Shafer-All-Stolen-Items-at-this-store-Columbus-Ohio-1051035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Breakers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ANOTHER HARASSMENT CASE AGAINST DEAL BREAKERS

AUTHOR: dealbreakers - ()

I would like to apologize for the negativity of this feedback to all the customers that comes in to our stores daily. We are currently working with some of the best attorneys around Ohio to fix harassment problem that been coming in from our competitors daily.

Second

If you visited our stores you know that right from the day one we have been accepting many methods of payments, not only cash. Yes we did help CPD to recover few stolen items and return them back to the owner. Also if you didnt know that we are one of the few places that closely enter each item in to leads online, which is a database kindly provided to us by law enforcement. Each time item comes in to our stores we collect right information and report it to the police to make sure it is clean and ready to go on our shelves. If you walk in to any of our stores you will see that we have a minimum amount of small electronics and mostly specialize in furniture, appliances and bigger commercial equipment. We typically dont mess around with store returns and do not sell tvs with scratch serial numbers haha.

Third

In partnership with Acurate IT we provide one of the best recycling programs in town (stop by the store for details). Nothing in our company hits landfild (or dumpster outback). Please stop by our stores to check out great deals daily. Also please feel free to call any of our locations to report a missing and or stolen item.

Please dont forget to join us for the cure for cancer fundraiser at our Worthington location in June.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC